5.05.2009

The End...

So here it is...the end of Freshman year. I didn't know this would be so hard. I have made so many awesome friends, and I have learned so much too. I didn't think I would miss it so much...the dorm, the people, the everything...it is so hard!

Since coming to college, I have become a different person...and better person. I am not the shy little girl that doesn't talk to anyone anymore. I am now the loud one, who dances in front of people, and the one you can't get to shutup sometimes. I love who I am now, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Let me tell you some things I have learned since coming here:
Don't forget to put the water in ramen, all-nighters are from the devil, Plus One really is the best boy band...EVER, you don't have to like 5 guys at one time...one will do :), Brittany Warth makes the best macaroni....EVER, Dance parties are the best stress relievers, wait...strike that....playing with fire is the best stress reliever, Don't be afraid to speak your mind, If you study you will do better on the tests, You can watch hairspray 50 times and still not get sick of it, Don't go to halloween parties with strangers, friends really aren't that hard to find, make-up isn't that hard to put on, it is possible to have an amazing relationship with God even when there is chaos around, Tharp is the best dorm...EVER!!!....

There aren't enough words to say how I feel right now...I'm happy, sad, excited, angry, and pretty much every emotion you could feel. I can't wait til August! I know this is probably lame to everyone reading, but it's how I feel :) I'm a very sentemental person....that's right....be jealous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment