4.17.2009

Day One....

So I was sitting in the lounge, and realized that my dear friend Pookie has a very interesting blog, and then I realized that Bmo and Christy has one too. Since it's Friday, and I have no life, I decided I would get one too. I'm new at this, so it might be a little lame...but we can work with this.


So Random thought: I absolutely love my friends here. I honestly have never felt more loved and accepted in my life. They make me laugh whenever I'm sad...and they can somehow tell when I'm sad even when I have on a mask that says I'm not. They make my life more interesting as well. I don't even want to think about the fact that summer is in less then three weeks. That isn't ok with me. The whole no school work thing is ok with me, but the being away from my friends for over three months, not so ok. They are seriously sent to me from God...no joke!

Speaking of God, He is pretty amazing. He is changing me, and doing things in me that I never thought he would do. I mean, I literally preached to my youth group....me, of all people! That was seriously because of God. He is awesome and I can't wait to see what he continues to do for me.

And speaking of things that are awesome...snowglobes are awesome. I have exactly 37 of them. They make me smile. Even the cheap dollar tree ones make me smile....happy times :)

In case you haven't noticed....I'm random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment